Search This Blog

Thursday, 14 October 2010

Organic Skin Care - Chemical Free

I have been using an Organic Skincare range from Henora Natural for some time now. Mostly due to the fact it's Paraben, SLS and Phthalate free. As you will have read in my previous posts I am avoiding all of these chemicals. I was impressed with the fact that Henora Natural only use certified organic ingredients and no chemicals at all. So far I've used the Lavender rich face cream, which you can use everywhere. The Henora Natural Rich Cream Scrub and I've just started to use some Organic Soap. The first thing I noticed about the soap was the rich creamy lather. I have to say I was a little surprised. I guess I expected it to be less creamy and more soapy. I can suffer with dry skin and so far I have had no problems at all. Something that I report is that these product go a long way. You don't need much.

I'm going to continue using these product and give you a full review on each one. I'm just about to order my second Lavender moisturiser and I've told a couple of friends about it too. Hopefully I can use their feedback to give a fair opinion. There is a 30 day money back guarantee from Henora Natural and that shows confidence in the product.


1 comment: